BB CREAMS : a makeup essential


BB Cream as you all know have become a must have for every women.As they have multiple roles i-e moisturizer, foundation and also a sunblock. they have relieved us from the hassle of applying so many products.they are best for everyday no makeup makeup looks.whether you are a student or a working woman they help u pull up your makeup looks .I personally even use BB cream for formal events like weddings. There are a number of BB creams available in market.  almost every cosmetic company has launched their BB creams.I have used three different brands up till now none of them is a high end product.

The very first one was WHITENING BB cream from VITAMIN COMPANY USA .This product has a good creamy texture and it sets well (at least on my skin) although i don't really love the smell.The good thing is that its really pricey i got it for 350 Rs from a local makeup store.

Few months back I bought ponds white beauty BB+ cream.I used it for some days but it didn’t look good on my skin may be I didn’t get the right shade . but it makes my skin look extra white which seems awkward.It is more of a whitening cream and does less as a makeup base.then again this is my experience it may be different for you.
This was my experience till now and i would be really pleased to know your experiences.
 
This was my first blog post ever leave your comments if you like it please add my blog to your reading list.Also give suggestions what should be the next post.SEE YA😄





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

YAKEEN KA SAFAR DRAMA REVIEW

BAHAWALPUR:THE CITY OF PALACES