glamorous face blush REVIEW

Glamorous face  blush reviews 

Today's blog post is about a cosmetic item that i bought last year.It is the glamorous face USA terracotta mineral blush.it caught my eye and I bought it just for experimenting.although i was told that" girls your age shouldn't be using this shade you should have bought pink or peach".It had cost me about 400Rs from a local departmental store in Multan. Initially I was reluctant to use it at any formal event so i tried applying it when I  was home so that I would know whether it suits me or not.Its pigmentation is so good and only a small amount is to be applied.It is a blush and eye-shadow as well.All in all its a good choice and I didn't regret buying it.I would definitely buy some other shade someday.You can see the swatch in the picture below (picture with flash).
RATING 4/5
Qotd: Have you ever tried any product of this company?if yes than comment what is it and did it work for you?Your comments and suggestions are most welcome.SEE YAA😊😍😍

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YAKEEN KA SAFAR DRAMA REVIEW

BB CREAMS : a makeup essential

BAHAWALPUR:THE CITY OF PALACES